Word Limit: 400 words, 4 line bio and recent photo of the Author must be submitted along with each article.
We welcome articles from:
- Health associations / organizations
- Medical Professionals
- Medical Administration
GUIDELINES TO SUBMITTING YOUR ARTICLE:
1. Avoid ‘First Person’ in all articles.
2. Relevance of the article should be as recent as possible and engage our readers.
3. If material for your article, research is taken from other studies – please cite source/reference/credit to be indicated.
4. Article should be directly related to your specialty/practice/research/study/.
5. Published articles can be updated and reproduced, but in cases where there are copyright issues, please obtain permission from said journal, even if it is your own report. If it is advisable to give them due credit/mention, please do so, where your article was first published.
6. All pic/figures/illustrations should have the original source/credit mentioned.
7. Avoid too much self promotion in the article or author bio. Please keep bio to 4 lines. Avoid phone number. Email permissible to be included.
8. Please keep the title relevant to tie in with the article.
All articles are subject to editing for space and clarity. We will not be responsible for misquotes, or wrong source reference.